Friday, April 4, 2008

video game update

The game is going well. I seem to just continuously add more stuff and want more characters. I have enlisted some help from my friend David Beyer to put his character red bean in the game and I also asked my sister and brother in law to draw up some characters, oh yeah and I am also putting in a character drawn by a 9 year old kid. I keep growing the idea probably because it wasn't really well thought out in the first place. I honestly didn't think I would be able to pull as much off as I have. Thank the Lord. It has been tough scripting a whole game having never scripted before but I sure am learning lots and lots. Well , this was just an update. I welcome all comments and or suggestions on where I should be heading with this considering I am sorta just making it up as I go along.

this is just some of the characters I put in the game so far. I am gonna really try and get a video capture soon. so you all can see how it plays. if you want to see screen shots look down a couple a posts.

No comments: